1. Anti-seepage geomembrane is a flexible waterproof material with high permeability. 2. Anti-seepage geomembrane has excellent temperature resistance and cold resistance. Its working temperature is 110 C at high temperature and - 70 C at ultra-low temperature. 3. Anti-seepage geomembrane has excellent organic chemical reliability. 4. Anti-seepage geomembrane has high compressive strength, which can meet the requirements of high-standard engineering projects.
5. 防滲土工膜具備極強的耐老化和耐老化特性. 6、總體特性的防滲土工膜,HDPE防滲土工膜具備極強的抗壓強度和拉伸強度,HDPE防滲土工膜可用以各種各樣極端的地質學和氣侯標準.對地質學不勻稱地基沉降適應能力強.
5. Anti-seepage geomembrane has strong anti-aging and anti-aging characteristics. 6. Anti-seepage geomembrane with overall characteristics, HDPE anti-seepage geomembrane has very strong compressive strength and tensile strength. HDPE anti-seepage geomembrane can be used in various extreme geological and climatic standards. It has strong adaptability to the settlement of geologically asymmetric foundation.
In the production process of polyethylene film, the quality inspectors should carry out random inspection of the film in batches. The inspection items include the following three aspects:
1. The appearance and physical properties of polyethylene film include the determination of mass per unit area, amplitude and thickness.
2. The mechanical properties of polyethylene film include tensile test of broadband material, trapezoidal tear strength test, CBR burst strength test, cone-drop test, etc.
3. Hydraulic performance test of polyethylene film includes vertical permeability test and hydrostatic test.
Geomembrane has good chemical stability
Geomembrane construction method:
1. It's not too tight to extend from the bottom to the top. The local settlement extension leaves a 1.5% margin. In combination with the actual situation of the project, the slope is laid from top to bottom.
The two adjacent longitudinal joints should not be in a horizontal line, but should be staggered by more than one meter.
3. Longitudinal joints should be 1.5 meters away from the dam foot. When bending the foot, it should be located in the plane.
4. Slope before field.
5. When laying a slope, the direction of the film should be basically parallel to the maximum gradient line.
Climate requirements for Geomembrane construction:
1. Temperature should be above 5 C. Low temperature geomembrane should be tightened and high temperature geomembrane should be relaxed.
2. Wind power is below grade 4.
3. When the temperature is too low, it is not advisable to use wind, rain and snow above grade 4.
4. In windy weather, when the wind affects the construction of geomembrane, the welded HDPE geomembrane should be compacted with sand bags.
Characteristics and functions of geomembrane:
1. No chemical additives, easy to heat treatment, environmental protection building materials.
It has good mechanical properties, good permeability and aging resistance.
3. It has strong buried resistance, corrosion resistance, fluffy structure and good drainage performance.
4. It has good friction coefficient and tensile strength, and has the properties of geotechnical reinforcement. It has the functions of isolation, filtration, drainage, protection, stability and reinforcement. 6. It can adapt to the uneven foundation, resist the external force damage of buildings, and has less creep.
7. The whole system has good continuity, light weight and convenient construction.
8. Geomembrane is impervious, has good filtering and isolation function, strong puncture resistance and good protection function.
Key points of geomembrane laying:
1. 土工膜鋪設前,應提交相應的土工驗收合格文件.2. 切割土工膜前,應準確測量相關尺寸,然后根據實際尺寸切割土工膜.一般情況下,根據圖中所示的尺寸切割土工膜是不合適的.
1. Before laying the geomembrane, the relevant acceptance documents should be submitted. 2. Before cutting the geomembrane, the relevant dimensions should be measured accurately, and then the geomembrane should be cut according to the actual size. Generally speaking, it is not appropriate to cut the geomembrane according to the size shown in the figure.
3. When laying geomembrane, the welds should be minimized and the raw materials should be saved as much as possible on the premise of guaranteeing the quality. It is also easy to maintain the quality.
4. The overlap width between the film and the film is not less than 10 cm, and the alignment direction of the weld is usually parallel to the maximum gradient, i.e. along the gradient direction.
5. Usually in the angular and deformed sections, the seam length should be shortened as far as possible. Except for special requirements, for slopes with slope greater than 1:6, the seam should be set within 1.5 meters from the top slope or in the stress concentration area.
6. Artificial folding should be avoided in paving. When the temperature is low, the paving should be tightened as much as possible.
7. After the laying of geomembrane is completed, the walking and moving tools on the surface of geomembrane should be minimized. Items harmful to impermeable membrane should not be placed on or carried on the membrane to avoid accidental damage to the membrane chaff.
hdpe膜是什么材料|hdpe膜圖片|hdpe膜多少錢一平|hdpe膜鋪設施工要點|hdpe膜規格|hdpe膜鋪設過程|土工膜的施工方法|hdpe防滲土工膜標準|hdpe防滲土工膜怎么鋪|hdpe防滲土工膜質量驗收規范|hdpe土工膜廠家|hdpe防滲膜施工|hdpe土工膜工程施工、防滲復合土工膜|HDPE防滲膜|土工膜生產廠家|土工膜的施工方法 聯系人:杜經理 聯系電話：0531-88804511 聯系電話:15005313380